Paleo pork chops are an easy meal and delicious for the whole family. The wild rice adds texture and the flavor of the cilantro, bone broth and garlic are irresistible.
5 gloves of garlic
Fresh chopped cilantro
1 cup of bone broth
4 boneless pork chops
3 organic gala apples
- In a large frying pan or cast iron skillet add garlic, cilantro and bone broth over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Season Pork chops with pepper and add to skillet
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until browned. Make sure Pork chops are coated with garlic and bone broth.
- Add apples and cook until soft.
- Add cilantro and stir.
- Serve with wild rice and enjoy!