Dr. G’s practice is in an office that is home to a collection of world-renowned specialists providing natural solutions in their respective health fields. Dr. G and his team provide functional medicine services at their Park Avenue location. Each doctor offers specific expertise and hands-on care, with one like-minded mission: You.
In addition, Dr. G sees patients virtually all over world. The same process of care is applied with only slight modifications.
We envision a world where the systems, understanding and tools are available to allow people to have the confidence to be their own self-health advocate, empowering them to restore their health and reverse disease.
Learn More About Working with Dr. G
Please allow us to orient you to working with Dr. G as this experience is likely to be different than what you are used to in the traditional medical model. You will finally have an opportunity to answer questions you have not likely been asked before. As a new patient, your care is divided into several distinct tiers:
- Complete Case Evaluation
- Care Plan
Phase One: Complete Case Evaluation
The Case Evaluation is the quickest and most efficient way to determine the underlying causes of your health concerns and to design a complete care plan to move toward resolution. We recognize this visit typically involves a greater time and energy investment than a typical visit with your medical physician. It is our experience that the case evaluation will yield a significant return on your investment of time and money when looking to your current quality of life and future.
Your Case Evaluation Includes
- A complete health history.
- Evaluation of previous diagnostic and blood tests.
- Recommendations, requisitions and instructions for additional tests.
Phase Two: The Consult, Report of our Findings & Program Design
- This is the beginning of your education process.
- We discuss how the information obtained from your case evaluation (phase 1) explain what we see on your test results. We do not like to guess, we test.
- Your test results, history, symptoms and examinations must all make sense so that we both have confidence in the recommendations.
- Tests results are discussed in detail and are made understandable. It is our experience that the fear in healthcare is due to a lack of understanding, therefore feeling that your health is not in your control. We find that the education process our patients go through makes their particular solution obvious and empowers them to move forward without fear and full of confidence.
- We will outline the path forward. You will understand the phases of care, how many phases we recommend for you, how long it can take and what type of diet and lifestyle adjustments you will have to make.
Phase Three: Ongoing Care
- Choosing to move forward with our recommendations means you will utilize our services to guide you through the recommendations. This will include supplying you with the proper nutraceuticals needed, providing specific guidance and support (Including but not limited to, follow up appointments with doctor and staff, emails, written materials, video coaching support etc.)
- Retesting in order to track changes to blood and body chemistry and to guide ongoing recommendations and adjustments to your process and to outline long term recommendations.
Here is a breakdown of the investments involved in the Case Evaluation, with an outline of when fees are billed so you can plan accordingly.
Phase 1 Case Evaluation: $300 – Includes review of history, previous lab tests, and plan for additional testing and Case Review preparation. Billed at the conclusion of the appointment.
Phase 2 – The Consult, Report of Our Findings and Program Design: $450 -Includes the Report of Findings and a 60 minute in-person or virtual (skype or phone) consultation with Dr. G billed at the conclusion of the appointment.
Both Phase 1 and 2 together is $750 and the visits are usually separated by 1 week (depending on the time it takes to get test results back).
Phase 3 – Ongoing care: Fees determined on an individual basis and carefully predicted at the time of the Phase 2 consult. Follow up appointments are typically between $150-$300 depending on services provided and / or time spent. Supplies and nutraceuticals needed vary from person to person and will be carefully outlined for you.
All fees for lab testing are paid directly to the specific laboratory. Our staff can make those arrangements for you. Your intake specialist will be able to answer questions you may have regarding possible insurance participation. The fees for laboratory tests ordered during the case review process can begin at $200 and may increase from there depending on complexity of recommendations and level of diagnostics required. It is our intention to only order what is necessary.